Dollbase.org respects the intellectual property of others. All content contributed to Dollbase.org remains into the ownership of the respective creator.
If you believe that your work has been utilized in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please use the contact form to report your issue informally. Dollbase.org will respond to your report in a timely manner once notified.
If you require a formal way for making claims of copyright infringement, please follow our notice and procedures below.
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Dollbase.org, submit notice of your claim to the following designated agent:
- Service provider: Dollbase.org
Email address to which notification should be sent:
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate. Your signature. The signature may be electronic.
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Dollbase.org to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Dollbase.org to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. Dollbase.org will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, Dollbase.org will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
Trademarks. Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles of Dollbase.org are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use as contemplated by the original authors of these articles. Unless otherwise stated Dollbase.org is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such Dollbase.org cannot grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.