2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 25. October 2018 - 3:34
DS Doll Europe
DS Doll Europe's picture

Introducing Nemyt (DS-167 Evo/Yuanyuan)

Hi,

time for a proper introduction. Nemyt says cordially 'hi!'

Nemyt is a Doll Sweet DS-167 Evo with Yuanyuan (Yolanda) head and S-level makeup, skin color 'cream' and textured skin. The purple wig is from aftermarket; it's the best match for per purple eyes I could find.

She came to this earth in July. If you watch the TV show 'Killjoys' you know that they grow up fast these days…

My first impressions about this amazing doll are captured in the Unboxing post from August. This was one of the first pictures I took:

After having her around for two weeks, my conclusion was: "[…] it's the best doll I have ever had in my hands."

Now, about two months later, this verdict still stands.

Of course not everything is perfect. In the Unboxing I mentioned a couple of things you might not like; for me, the only real handycap is that she can not stand on her own feet. Except for that, in the sum, no other doll comes close to this Evo girl. Having been in this business for half a decade, I literally had hundreds of dolls in my hands, so I'm not giving this statement lightly.

Among the things which initially caused me some headaches is the S-level makeup on older heads - like Yuanyuan or Thera. For some reason, Doll Sweet recommends to stick with the newer heads like Nell, Leaf or Mohan (Sharon) if you want S-level makeup. Stubborn as I am I wanted to see S-level makeup on the older heads as I know that it looks stunning on the newer ones.

I made a comparison of S-class vs. standard makeup, which was objectively a bit chastening. Even with a closer (microscopic) look there were seemingly no really obvious differences except for the harder silicone blend and the non-shiny surface. After altogether over two months I am still unable to clearly point my fingers at the crucial differences. However, they are there, even if I can not put them into proper words. The S-level heads just look so much better in reality, and for photography I'd even dare to make them a requirement. The best way to describe it is that Doll Sweet accomplished something magic. In my (personal) opinion, S-level heads are on par with any (!) doll head I have seen, including those from the absolute high end.

I'd admit that this girl might have twisted my mind, so be your own judge if you like Nemyt like I do. I did mention that I like her? :whistle:

You can follow Nemyt's latest adventures with Huggie in Nemyt makes a new friend:

(Huggie is the alien facehugger Nemyt is trying on as headwear… avoid this thread if you are scared of anything with more than four leags :roll: )

Sandro

Metadata

Classification
Category: 
Brand: 
Manufacturer: 
Attached pictures
28. October 2018 - 3:08
DS Doll Europe
DS Doll Europe's picture

Re: Introducing Nemyt (DS-167 Evo/Yuanyuan)

Hi,

some more…

Sandro

Attached pictures

Related content

Similar content as discovered by similarity of classification:

Doll Sweet Miki head (2019) (Head)
(Head)
Material: Silicone
100% similarity
Doll Sweet Tyra head (2017) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Sharon head (2017) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Leaf head (2017) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Kayla head (2014) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Kayla CE head (2014) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Sandy head (2014) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Fleur head (2014) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Serena head (2014) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Yolanda head (2015) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Nell head (2018) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Cana head (2018) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Sammi head (2019) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Effie head (2019) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
(Series)
83% similarity
(Series)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet - Summit (Series)
(Series)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet - Clonesome (Series)
(Series)
83% similarity

Related forum topics

Similar forum topics as discovered by similarity of classification:

Forum topic In forum… Last updated… Similarity Ops
This DS-167 Evo & S-class Thera & Yolanda travels to Berlin DS Doll Europe 4 years 12 months ago 100% similarity
Unboxing Doll Sweet DS-167 ›Evo‹ with ›Thera‹ and ›Yolanda‹ heads DS Doll Europe 5 years 15 hours ago 100% similarity
Just for fun… my DS ladies DS Doll Europe 5 years 12 hours ago 100% similarity
Weekly summary 12/2019 Dollstudio 5 years 3 weeks ago 100% similarity
Jì Xiāng meets Draga - Gynoid Tech vs. Doll Sweet Dollstudio 4 years 9 months ago 100% similarity
New photos with Doll Sweet DS-167 ›Evo‹ body style and ›Effie‹ head Doll Sweet 3 years 7 months ago 100% similarity
Introducing Aung - Doll Sweet DS-163 in brown skin tone & Alisa head DS Doll Europe 1 month 2 weeks ago 80% similarity
Doll Sweet Yolanda head - S-class vs. standard makeup DS Doll Europe 4 years 12 months ago 80% similarity
Z-Onedoll - Doll Sweet Hybrid Dollworks Adapter System 5 years 2 months ago 80% similarity
Doll Sweet introduces new ›Sammi‹ head Doll Sweet 5 years 2 months ago 80% similarity