Unboxing Doll Sweet DS-167 ›Evo‹ with ›Thera‹ and ›Yolanda‹ heads

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
30. August 2018 - 0:51
DS Doll Europe
DS Doll Europe's picture

Re: Unboxing Doll Sweet DS-167 ›Evo‹ with ›Thera‹ and ...

Hi,

let's try some clothes…

Configuration above is DS-167 Evo in cream skin tone, Yolanda head with S-class makeup and custom wig (brand 'Falamka', type 3T9035).

The purple lingerie is from a Chinese brand called 'Avidlove', size S, color B (purple). Size S (the smallest size available) is for under bust 67 cm and panty waist 71 cm. Fits OK, but both the top as the panties could be a little bit tighter.

Anyway, she looks nice in this outfit Wink

Sandro

Attached pictures
31. August 2018 - 23:52
DS Doll Europe
DS Doll Europe's picture

Hi,

a little but rather important update about the textured skin. I tried to get it onto a picture:

So yes, it's there, all over the body. Without consciously noticing it, you will haptically feel it right away. And with a little effort you can even visualize it.

Skin textures are something highly delicate. If it is made less skilfully, the skin surface will appear rough or bumpy. In bad cases think acne or eczema.

What Doll Sweet accomplished with the Evo models is the exact opposite. It looks and feels like smooth skin, but not like a piece of plastic.

In it's utter subtlety it is the best textured skin I have ever encountered. Doll Sweet is not challenging the high end segment, they are already there.

This skin texture is high end!

Sandro

Attached pictures
1. September 2018 - 16:27
DS Doll Europe
DS Doll Europe's picture

Hi,

after about two weeks it is time for a conclusion.

I ordered this doll to get a first hand experience about the new Evo features, and to figure out what all the fuzz about the S-class makeup is. The idea for this kind of (fully payed) samples is normally to take a closer look what's behind the advertising, make an unboxing review and take a couple of pictures, then offer the doll for for sale from stock with some discount.

Things turned out a bit different in this case. I will not let this doll go. Simply because it's the best doll I have ever had in my hands.

(Almost) everything about the DS-167 Evo is just right, from the exquisit sculpt over the excellent skeleton to haptics. Manufacturing quality is through the roof, and there are no flaws ex factory, just self-inflicted scratches I am responsible for. The DS-167 Evo directly competes with high-end models which easy cost twice as much or more. This - the steep price tag and the more delicate skin surface which requires (much) more careful handling - are among the few weak spots.

There are only three disadvantages I came across, and their weighting highly depends on what you expect from a doll. They might or might not be a disadvantage for you.

1) The first one is that head and body are made of different silicones, resulting in a different haptic. The firmer head might be considered a disadvantage if you expect your doll to have soft kissable lips. S-class makeup comes with a firmer silicone blend, feels more like a 'real' head with a skull, but the lips are not soft. I think for oral heads like Penny the S-class makeup is a no-go. However, for my use case it has only advantages. For touching it feels better, and for photography it is less shiny and just looks better.

2) The built-in vagina is detailed and beautiful to look at. It is an aesthetic pleasure with a high degree of realism. Though the lady parts are approximately sized like the R type insert for the regular DS-167 which is much tighter than what I would enjoy. So this doll will remain a virgin.

3) The lack of standing capability is the only issue which is really bugging me. For my use case that being bed-ridden is the only real disadvantage of this doll. When I reviewed the Sanhui SH-165 mk.2 with textured skin a couple of years ago, my verdict was that textured skin is such a huge advantage that I would not buy another doll for myself without textured skin. The Evo has textured skin, and I am raising the bar for my next doll to be purchased: She will need to be able to stand on her own feet.

Last but not least another shot for the clothing section:

This lingerie is from a Chinese brand called Varsababy, color (dark) blue, cup size 75C (type V014LF-34C-blue). Fits nicely.

So Thera, welcome to the family Wink

Sandro

Attached pictures
21. September 2018 - 5:27
DS Doll Europe
DS Doll Europe's picture

Hi,

more tinnef from China arrived, a bracelet with a rose and a brass ring.

The DS-167 Evo hands are strong enough to wear this kind of jewellry.

Though, does she qualify as hand model? 8O

Sandro

https://twitter.com/dsdolleurope/status/1042886721778663424

PS: I think the ring goes onto the middle finger…

Attached pictures

Related content

Similar content as discovered by similarity of classification:

Doll Sweet Miki head (2019) (Head)
(Head)
Material: Silicone
100% similarity
Doll Sweet Tyra head (2017) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Sharon head (2017) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Leaf head (2017) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Kayla head (2014) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Kayla CE head (2014) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Sandy head (2014) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Fleur head (2014) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Serena head (2014) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Yolanda head (2015) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Nell head (2018) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Cana head (2018) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Sammi head (2019) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet Effie head (2019) (Head)
(Head)
83% similarity
(Series)
83% similarity
(Series)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet - Summit (Series)
(Series)
83% similarity
Doll Sweet - Clonesome (Series)
(Series)
83% similarity

Related forum topics

Similar forum topics as discovered by similarity of classification:

Forum topic In forum… Last updated… Similarity Ops
This DS-167 Evo & S-class Thera & Yolanda travels to Berlin DS Doll Europe 5 years 6 days ago 83% similarity
Introducing Nemyt (DS-167 Evo/Yuanyuan) DS Doll Europe 5 years 6 days ago 83% similarity
Just for fun… my DS ladies DS Doll Europe 5 years 6 days ago 83% similarity
Weekly summary 12/2019 Dollstudio 5 years 1 month ago 83% similarity
Jì Xiāng meets Draga - Gynoid Tech vs. Doll Sweet Dollstudio 4 years 9 months ago 83% similarity
New photos with Doll Sweet DS-167 ›Evo‹ body style and ›Effie‹ head Doll Sweet 3 years 8 months ago 83% similarity
Introducing Aung - Doll Sweet DS-163 in brown skin tone & Alisa head DS Doll Europe 1 month 3 weeks ago 67% similarity
Doll Sweet Yolanda head - S-class vs. standard makeup DS Doll Europe 5 years 6 days ago 67% similarity
Z-Onedoll - Doll Sweet Hybrid Dollworks Adapter System 5 years 3 months ago 67% similarity
Doll Sweet introduces new ›Sammi‹ head Doll Sweet 5 years 3 months ago 67% similarity