Because we believe that you shouldn’t have to provide personal information to participate in Dollbyse.org, you may:
- Read, edit, or use Dollbase.org without registering an account.
- Register for an account without providing a real name.
Because we want to understand how Dollbase.org is used, we collect some information when you:
- Make public contributions.
- Register an account or update your user page.
- Use Dollbase.org.
- Send us emails or participate in a survey or give feedback.
We are committed to:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Only sharing your information in limited circumstances, such as to improve Dollbase.org, to comply with the law, or to protect you and others.
- Retaining your data for the shortest possible time that is consistent with maintaining, understanding, and improving Dollbase.org, and our obligations under law.
- Any content you add or any change that you make to Dollbase.org will be publicly and permanently available.
DollBase uses Google Analytics (GA). However, GA is configured not to allow tracking of individual users:
- Anonymize visitors IP address: DollBase tells GA to anonymize the information sent by the tracker objects by removing the last octet of the IP address prior to its storage. In some countries it is not allowed to collect personally identifying information for privacy reasons and this setting helps to comply with local laws.
- Universal web tracking opt-out: If DollBase receives the Do-Not-Track header from the client browser, the GA module will not embed any tracking code into the site. This setting helps to ensure our visitor's privacy. Please note: This feature is currently limited to logged in users.