Looking to get a love doll.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 5. May 2022 - 0:25
Chris7542

Looking to get a love doll.

I am wondering whether to get a love doll made with silicone or TPE silicone. Which type is preferred?

Chris

10. May 2022 - 22:06
Dollstudio
Dollstudio's picture

Re: Looking to get a love doll.

@Chris: That depends on what you are looking for. What is your primary use case - sex, photography, companionship, collecting etc., or a mix of everything? What is your budget, and what do you expect in regard to longevity, ease of care & maintenance, repairability? Are you looking for the greatest visual realism, or does haptical realism matter, too? Do you have weight limits for lifting 'dead weight', e.g. because of a medical condition, or are in great shape and can life 40 kg easily? And last but nmot least, what size (body height) and body shape do you have in mind? There are life-sized, medium-sized, and miniature dolls. And there are body shapes ranging from skinny to voluptuous, but not every material variant is suitable for every use case.

Sandro

8. July 2022 - 10:56
Hop46755

I did a lot of surveys before I got my doll, at first, I thought silicone is better than TPE as many people said that. The fact is silicone dolls can last longer than TPE dolls. But the price is too high that I cannot afford it. So I choosed my first doll - Freya
Her head is made of silicone and body is made of TPE. I love her so much. Silicone head looks more realistic like real woman, and TPE body is very sofr.
Freya

23. November 2022 - 14:54
Hannayu

It depends on what your budget is. If you can afford it, silicone dolls may last longer and be more expensive than TPE, but the preservation aspect of sex dolls depends on personal cleanliness.
TPE is softer to the touch than silicone and is cheaper.